About Beverly Patt
A few random facts about me…
• As a teen I went on a 38-day wilderness canoe trip 100 miles south of the Arctic circle, where our group happened upon an anthrax-infected-and-quarantined buffalo reserve.
• I married my high school sweetheart just after my 23rd birthday. He is still putting up with me.
• Before staying home to raise our four children, I taught abused, neglected, and gang-affiliated teens.
• The boot that Charlie Chaplin ate in “The Gold Rush” was made out of licorice by my grandfather. (You can find the scene on Youtube!)
• I knit. I read. I coach tennis. I make soup.
• In 2007, our family moved to England for 1/2 a year. Just because.
• My husband and I spent three days in Death Valley in the middle of summer, where the high temperature was 126 degrees and the low was 99.
• And, of course, I write
Subscribe for newsy updates!
Copyright © 2023 Beverly Patt